20. Februar 2015

Chop, chop, chop.

 photo IMG_0338_zps4412f649.jpg  photo IMG_0343_zps31dcdf79.jpg  photo IMG_0328_zps69650b99.jpg  photo IMG_0352_zpse1175e90.jpg  photo IMG_0382_zpsc288f026.jpg
The past few months I was constantly annoyed by my long, heavy, boring hair that I was only wearing in ponytails at that point. I know, I know, there are a thousands of awesome hairdos for long hair, but my hair is very thick and also super straight and sleek by nature with no texture or natural wave or anything that would make a bobby pin stick in it for longer than 5 minutes. You can't just twirl here and braid there and put in three bobby pins, like they do in all the hairstyle videos, and you look perfect all day long. And to be honest, I'm too lazy to curl it for 2 hours before I can even begin to style it.
You see: The long hair had to go. So I took some time, I made an appointment, and I got my hair cut. And I love it! Hello new hair! Hello new possibilities!
Only drawback: I was told that I look 5 years younger than I did before. Considering that I already did look 5 years younger than I actually am, I'm now back at sweet sixteen. Oh please no! I started to wear red lipsticks to make me look a bit older than that. And because red lipstick is awesome. I'm looking forward to looking like 30 when I'm 40, though. Ha! Great times ahead.
So what do you think of my new hair? Is a bob, long or short, something you would try?

I have to go now. Have to search Pinterest for hairstyles for shorter hair. Bye!

PS: The necklace is handmade. Find the tutorial here.

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...