12. Februar 2013

Hello again!


I'm back! I wrote the my last exam today and I couldn't be happier that it's finally over. Thank you for your patience! I will post more regular now and there will be DIY tutorials and recipes and more!

These are just some pictures from last week. I got a whole bunch of color charts and spent way too much time staring at them and thinking about how I want our new apartment to look (even if we're still hunting for one).
I used the heart-shaped cake toppers to decorate my candle centerpiece.
The last picture is from an Asian supermarket just down the street. I was looking for some rare spice there, when I found these adorable (!!!) bowls! I have to have them all! If they only weren't so pricey...

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...