17. Dezember 2012

Getting Ready For Christmas

We are busy getting everything together for Christmas! We had so much fun baking Christmas cookies for our loved ones and started wrapping Christmas gifts! And I finished decorating! Okay, I tend to change things quite often so I'm never really finished... but from now it's only mixing things up not adding anything new. We also enjoyed walks in the snow and I'm really thankful to have my boots (see picture) in this weather. I discovered that maiden braids are a good choice if you have to wear hats (because, well, you don't want your ears to freeze and fall off) but still want to do something with your hair. And my favorite drink for this Christmas season has been apple and vanilla tea with a pinch of ginger flavored sugar and garnished with a cinnamon stick.

I hope you enjoyed the weekend!

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...