8. April 2015

Life according to instagram | Mar 2015

I can't believe we're already a week into April! Time sure is flying! I remember the beginning of March as a very stressful time, as the boyfriend had to hand in his master thesis at one week into the month. There was a lot of coffee and energy drinks going on on his side, and a lot of sleeping alone while he worked through the night on mine. But we made it through - of course we made it through.

I also picked up my knitting in March. I've been working on this blanket during the last two winters, and some hats and scarves before that, but I never actually knitted a real piece of garment. You know how they say you got to start small? So I'm knitting baby clothes now. I hardly know anyone who actually has a baby who could wear the stuff I made, but I'm loving making tiny little sweaters, rompers and pants! And I'm not gonna stop anytime soon. I'm aware that me, childless and nonpregnant, knitting baby stuff might seem a bit crazy from the outside, but I really don't care. If knitting baby clothes makes me happy, then I'll knit baby clothes. Simple as that.

I also had the first ice cream of the year this month and traveled through half of the city just to get it from the Eismanufaktur Berlin. Totally worth the trip. I also got sprinkles on top! I'm hoping that April will be a sprinkles-on-top kind of month. No pressure, April...

 photo a_zpsdbpulbrg.jpg
1. Cheesecake to go with all the coffee. Apple slices against the guilt.     2. Bath time. Relax time.     3. One of the rare occasions we were having fish for dinner. We're both no big fans normally.     4. Had to wait for the train and stocked up on magazines!     5. First ice cream of the year!     6. On my way to work at 6:00 in the morning.     7. Healthy snacks.     8. Newer too old for owl socks.
 photo b_zps5ippgy8y.jpg
9. Working from home. Stitching a dog that apparently loves cheese.     10. Had a little bit of a backfall with the histamine so homemade spelt bread it is. Yum.     11. Experimenting with hair-dos.     12. I love knitting. I hate having to work with more than two needles at one time! Guess I have to put up with that.     13. New shoes! I love them. Also: the first dress of the year!     14. We paid a visit to our favorite plant nursery and bought a bunch of new plants and planters. A great opportunity to repot some of my succulents.     15. The cutest little babies!     16. Finally. Vacation.



0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...