27. August 2014

Goodbye Summer | outfit

 photo wdiwtw1_zpsf711ef5b.jpg

It's time for a new series called 'What do I want to wear today?'. I was thinking about some kind outfit posts for a while now, but since I don't feel confident enough to post actual photos of me wearing those outfits, this seems to be a great solution (for now). It also leaves me the option of outfits I want to wear but don't actually own. I hope you enjoy it!

This first outfit is something I would wear a lot these days. It's one of those 50% summer/50% autumn outfits featuring layers, warmer colors and closed shoes. I would wear this outfit every day - it's super comfy and casual and just perfect for running errands or meeting friends for a quick coffee. Add tights and maybe a scarf (Is it really scarf time again?) when it gets colder and this outfit can last well into autumn.

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...