2. August 2014

Snapshots

This week was full of sun and rain and healthy foods that we grew in our garden. It's still so special when you realize you didn't have to by anything in a store to prepare dinner (or in the case of the first picture only pasta and cheese - but we talked about how we could have made those, too, probably).
1 Yummy dinner with carrots, zucchini, onions, broccoli and Swiss chard from the garden. 2 Rainbow colored chard stems. 3 First tomatoes of the year! 4 Totally pulling of the midi skirt on my way to work. 5 Pyjama-and-glasses days. 6 The Eismanufaktur Berlin has the best ice cream I know. I made it a habit to try a new flavor every day on my way home from work. Evidence pictures on instagram. 7 Give him an umbrella and he transforms into a ballerina.

I hope you had a great week, too!

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...