28. Juli 2014

Espadrilles: Summer For Your Feet!

So in case your wondering why I'm talking about summer shoes now, while you're already shopping coats and boots - I'll have to tell you that I've not given up on summer yet, and that some trends (or all trends) need some time to creep up on me. And now that I'm finally in love with espadrilles and also because I feel like I know them all by now (from work), I put together some of my favorites for you!

What I like most about espadrilles is that they come in so many different colors, patterns and materials, there's a pair for everyone and for every occasion. And they're flat. Totally lazy and comfy. It's no secret I'm a sucker for lazy and comfy. Ha! I'd wear a pair of statement espadrilles (neon, studded, sequins) with a simple jeans and airy blouse or shirt basically every day of summer!
From the top clockwise: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9


0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...