3. Juli 2013

July wish list



Hey everybody! First of all I have to apologize for the quiet around here the last week. Or maybe you didn't notice (In that case I said nothing about it!). I'm in the middle of the final exams for this semester, so I won't get much blog-related work done this next 2 weeks. I'll try to create new blog posts now and then, but it probably won't be every second day. So please be patient. I promise though, that there's be a post with the recipe for those amazing donuts that we had for our tea party a week ago.

But let's talk about the wish list! They're just some things I'd really love to have at this moment.
1- There's the vintage inspired swimsuit from Rey Swimwear, which I absolutely adore, along with all the other swimsuits in the shop.
2- The Beaded Tonala Bib Necklace from Anthropologie
3- The Admire The View Dress form Modcloth must be the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. I'm in love.
4- Baby Owl Clock from Lys Vintage. Actually, I like everything in their shop but unfortunately everything in their shop is a little too pricey for my budget. But if I'll be rich one day...
5- Vintage Numbers Rubber Stamps found on Amazon. Neat.

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...