14. Mai 2015

Plants

This is a very unspectacular post. It's just plants. But it's not just plants. I've been collecting succulents and other plants since we moved to this appartment, they're my tiny green friends and they've grown so much over the past two years! I've leaned a lot about keeping succulents alive and it's not as easy as everyone thinks. Sure, once they reach a certain size they really are hard to kill, but I find they're much more difficult to care fore while they're babies. Or maybe it's just me and I'm the only person capable of killing succulents?
I stumbled over pictures from shortly after moving here and you could see that cactus in one of the small greyish pots where I grow succulent cuttings now! So tiny! I must have at least done some things right.

3 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...