24. Dezember 2014

Merry Christmas | a decorated home

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you have the most wonderful holidays with lots of fun, cinnamon stars, presents, quality time with your loved ones, probably snow and glitter. Always glitter!

We'll spend the holidays partly with the boyfriend's family and partly with mine, like we do every year. I'd like to spend more time with everyone but it's still nice to see them all again, especially my brothers.
I took a few pics of our own Christmas tree and our decorations, which were totally no-fuss this year. I'm especially fond of the bunting I drew onto our chalkboard wardrobe. The cute little snow globe is from our advent calendar this year.

Enjoy the season!

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...