23. Oktober 2014

An Interview with Curious and Catcat

Today, you can read my first real interview about myself and my work on the DaWanda Blog. It's actually been published on Monday, but since I spent Monday in a bus on our way back from Amsterdam and Tuesday sleeping (I failed miserably in combining those two things) I didn't get to write this sooner. The interview is in German but if you happen to speak German or bring on the Google translator you can read about myself and my shop, my tips for starting a small business and how to get/stay inspired and why Physics and embroidery go pretty well together. Check it out, it's fun!

It's been over a year since I started selling cross stitch portraits over at DaWanda. It's been quite a journey and I've been creating unique portraits for many lovely people, couples, families, friends. I've been blessed with a lot of positive resonance and more orders than my sleep schedule permits. I never had to think about ways to draw attention to my work - it happened all by itself. My cross stitch portraits have been featured in magazines, websites and in a TV spot.  I love what I do (including being able to work and watch TV at the same time) and seeing my work noticed and appreciated by so many people is more than I ever dreamed of. So a big thank you to all of you! I feel spoiled.

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...