1. April 2013

Knitting: Scalloped Hats

After seeing these adorable knitted hats with scallops here and here and with a brand new set of wooden knitting needles at hand I decided to go for my first knitting project in years. I tried different projects before but hardly ever finished anything due to a bad lack of patience.
For my scalloped hat I adapted the pattern on Muita Ihania a little bit. I found myself having so much fun that I finished the first one the same night (I worked until 3am!) and made a second one only a few days later! Maybe I'll jump into the next  knitting adventure soon, who knows?
And... what can I say... these hats are so darn cute! Thank god we still have snow in Berlin so they won't have to wait until next winter to be worn. Wait. What did I just say? Really, winter, go away. Now.

1 COMMENTS

  1. Hahaha, I can see that you are a no-fan of winter. A couple of years ago, I was living in a 4-season country for 5 months during its winter season and (hi-five!) me too, don't like it at all. But what a shame when you know how to knit such a cute hat :D

    And just to let you know that I nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award. Do come and play along! You can check it out here:

    http://onelmon.com/blog/2013/04/liebster-award/

    Have a great day ahead!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...