24. November 2015

No-sew felt baskets | DIY

A while ago Cat from Cut Out + Keep asked me if I wanted to try out a product or craft tool and write a tutorial and short review about it. That was actually several months ago, when we were all still wearing sandals and shorts and sunscreen. However, I said yes and got to try out the KAMsnaps and KAMsnaps tool! KAMsnaps have been all the rage for quite some time now but I never got the chance to try them for myself (and also I'm that slow) - until now. You can read a bit more about my experiences with the snaps and tools over at Cut Out + Keep.

Also, I whipped up a fun and easy tutorial for fun and colorful no-sew baskets made from only felt and KAMsnaps. The really fun part about those is that you can unfold the basket by opening all the snap closures and store them lying flat without wasting any space. Nice! I got the idea from the paper plate baskets that I made some time ago. I use them mainly to hold embroidery thread bobbins at my cross stitch workshops but found that they took up more room in my shelves than I liked when not used. Now with the felt versions that's not a problem anymore.
For the full tutorial head over to Cut Out + Keep!




0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...