30. April 2014

Garden Fun

Every time I’m visiting my parents who live two hours away in a beautiful small town, spending time in their garden is one of my favorite things to do. Having my own garden and growing my own food is one of my dreams I have for the future. Living in the biggest city in Germany in an apartment without even a balcony makes this dream practically impossible at the moment. Gardens can be quite an expensive endeavor in the city. The more I enjoy working in my parents garden and dreaming of my own in the future. Best thing about it is the big bag full of vegetables that I can take home with me! There’s just nothing better than preparing a meal with good stuff from the garden. I swear it tastes better than anything you can buy in the store!
Only 5 years ago I would have never thought I would be interested in gardening work, but now I just love digging in the dirt! Funny how dreams and priorities change when you get older.

2 COMMENTS

  1. Tolle Bilder! Ich liebe Gartenarbeit, meine Wohnung bietet aber leider nur einen kleinen Balkon. Zur Zeit darf ich aber in den Beeten einer Bekannten ein wenig Gärtnern. Zwar nur in der Gartenkolonie, aber das ist für mich Entspannung pur :D

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das kann ich mir vorstellen! Ich genieße das auch total, im Garten meiner Eltern zu arbeiten und mit meinem Vater über seine neusten Aufzuchts- oder Ernteerfolge zu reden.
      Cool, dass du eine Lösung für dich gefunden hast, vielleicht gelingt mir das ja auch noch :)

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...