10. September 2013

"Hello guys, I'm back!" and a sunhat refashion

Hello again! It's wonderful to be back! Our trip to Italy was an amazing experience that we will remember for a long long time, I'm sure with that. It's really itching me to show you tons of photos, but since my last two or three posts were pictures from Italy and you're probably already bored by them - I won't. So I decided to show you my sunhat refashion that I did before we left. You really really need a sunhat when you're working in a vegetable garden in south Italy the whole day. At 40°C. You just need one.
I bought a cheap one and  found it to be too boring. At least it had a bow. But still. Boring! So I quickly got out embroidery thread and a needle and... Voila! Some zigzag here, some zigzag there and a minty border and the sunhat became something unique. Not to mention that the minty border went really well with my blue eyes!
I hope you had the most amazing August!

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...