6. März 2013

Kathie's Home: Old and new

Hello friends! Our crazy moving day is already a week in the past (I actually only found that out 10 seconds before writing it and almost fell from the chair I'm sitting on. A week already!?) and there are still no curtains in our bedroom, no desks in our work space, pieces of furniture in our hallway, waiting to be painted, boxes and tools everywhere. It's a chaotic happy place and we're taking one step after the other to make it our home!

At this moment our new apartment isn't very photogenic, but there will be pictures in the future! For now I want to share some impressions of the space still I lived in just a week ago. I really enjoyed living there and I'm happy I was able to take some pictures before I left. Enjoy!

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...