1. Februar 2013

Favorite Valentine's Day Treats

Are you ready for SUGAR!? I picked some of the most delicious and also totally adorable Valentine's Day treats for you. Who could resist the loveliness of a pastel pink "xoxo"-cookie or a heart shaped strawberry pancake? Definitely not me! And look at these marshmallow pops! I L.O.V.E. marshmallow pops, they're my all-time favorite. It's basically sugar with sugar on top, but who cares! For the healthy and hearty eaters among us I added these cute heart-shaped fruit kebabs and the sweetest (not in taste of course!) Valentine's Day mini pizzas you'll ever see.
The instructions for all Valentine's Day treats can be found on the linked pages. Have a yummy Valentine's Day y'all!


0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...